Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ponzi Schemes


The storyline is that Kanye is on one end of the stage and I’m on the other, and the whole show, we are trying to get to where each other is,” she said. “I want something that he has, which is the fame, and he wants something that I have, which is home, and my humble beginnings. So we battle each other throughout the entire performance to steal each other’s spaces…So I’m essentially on a quest to kill Kanye West to steal his fame."

Fascinating. Just fascinating, Gaga. Have you ever heard of a Ponzi scheme? Yes, like Bernie. Yes, the very kind: enterprises of mismanaged funds, vacuous contents, and overzealous ambitions. Well, Gaga is one. Smokes...mirrors. Costumes..."art"...stop insulting my intelligence. 

Closeted farm kids may find you transgressive, but you seem just like any other boring white girl that co-opts gay culture to your exploitative ruin. Poker face...blah blah blah. I'm bored. Where's Bjork?

No comments:

Post a Comment