Sunday, September 20, 2009

Allow me to re-introduce myself...

What with it being my inaugural post, I thought I would steal a page from Vanity Fair and rummage through “My Stuff” to offer up a greater idea of myself that moves beyond my closet. Intersectional is indeed a blog devoted to style, culture, critique…all the things I consume my free-time with, but heaven knows that the world doesn’t need another “style blog” that doesn’t say anything except what another blog told them to say. Mmm yes, my rants are all my own. So enjoy and get ready for the opinions that I rarely keep to myself.



1 comment:

  1. I love the look and feel of the original post. Are all of them going to be this way? Also, love the part about the backyard and the Kiehl's. I have absolutely no idea who most of those designers are. I guess men's fashion is a joke in comparison.

    ReplyDelete