Tuesday, October 27, 2009

ZZ Tops!





Was it Janice Dickinson who once said that "the actress killed the supermodel"? I believe so, and never truer words has the crackpot ever spoken. Personally I find the celebrity cum model trend obnoxious and totally defeatist, but I'll make an exception just this time for the beautiful and talented Zoe Saldana on this month's ELLE. The girl has been stepping up her style game in the past couple of months, and I couldn't be more pleased. Being poised as the "next big thing in H-wood", Saldana graces one of the five "WOMEN IN HOLLYWOOD" covers ELLE published this month. Bedecked in Calvin Klein, I'm thinking sooner, rather than later, she's going to be tapped as the line's newest face. It would only be befitting in this overwhelming trend of celebrity...but at least I could stomach this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment