Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ladies Who Lunch









Soooo, I kinda have to stay mum on the goings-on of my new(fab)job, but let's just say that I have reaped in quite the fun perks. Case in point? Invite to the Oscar de la Renta Pre-Fall '10 collection this past week. Not my crowd, not my steez, necessarily...but who would resist the shared company of Anna, Kate (Lanphear), Joe Zee, OSCAR!, and his really cute son, Moises. Yeah...I think I have a style crush on the latter. But I digress! The collection, the collection: very Spanish inspired and definitely Oscar's attempt to be youthful, au courant, but still appeal to his staunchly loyal clientele of (fussy) UES ladies. Lots of texture, brocading, drama!, and vibrant color which any fashion company can appreciate at this moment. Oh! & the power pants: there were so many! The cuts, the colors...how could a girl choose just one?! Instead, I just chose to throw all of them into the mix! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment