Saturday, December 12, 2009

"I just had an epiphany!...'I need to go to Tiffany!'"


So we all know how the Queen bee rappers of the mid-90's changed the proverbial rap and fashion game. Lil' Kim and her pasties, furs, and blatant designer-sponsorship. Foxxy Brown couldn't resist some Christian Lacroix or mink LV panties. Missy E. outfitted her Adidas track suits with baguettes of diamonds...I think you get my drift. Well, I believe that the rap ingenue, Nicki Minaj, has the chops to make it big. Not only does she have a certain way with the American language and a real love of leggings, she also has an inexplicable penchant for corsets...which we can fix. Either way, she took a rather sleek turn in this month's Complex and I had to concur: ol' girl is a 5* chick!

No comments:

Post a Comment